Wine tasting Lucca
Wine tasting Lucca – Wine and food tasting in Lucca or surroundings including visit to the farm and vineyards, visit to the cellar, end the day with a pleasant tasting of the local products.
In many cases it is possible to book the pick-up and drop-off so that you don’t need to think how to reach the location.
Among the many farms in Lucca and surroundings, we would like to propose in particular : Fattoria di Fubbiano or Colleverde vineyards.
At the 1st farm it is possible to book :
- The Classic Tour, including : arrival and meeting with the guide, introduction of the farm, tour of the farm and cellar (where the wine-making process is explained), visit to the oak barrels room, tasting of a selection of the best wines made by the farm combined with a delicious snack (fresh bread, extra virgin oil, pecorino cheese, bruschetta and cold cuts).
- Tasting Lunch, including : arrival and meeting with the guide, introduction of the farm and its history, tour of the farm and cellar, visit to the oak barrels room, four-course lunch combined with a selection of the best wines of the farm
- Cooking and tasting tour, including : arrival and meeting with the guide, introduction of the farm and meeting with the chef, cooking lesson, tour of the cellar, visit to the oak barrels room, four-course lunch or dinner prepared by the participants
At the 2nd farm, it is possible to book while enjoying the view of their vineyards :
- Tasting of 3 wines, including : classic Tuscan varieties, Trebbiano and Sangiovese
- Tasting of 5 wines, including : Chardonnay, Shiraz and Cabernet Franc wines in addition to the Trebbiano and Sangiovese wines of the farm
- One-day cooking lesson, including : preparation of the dishes to the meal paired with the wines of the farm
Wine and Food tasting, including :
- Cheese palette (local artisan cheeses paired with a selection of white and red wines of the farm) or
- Wine, Olive oil and Lunch (a winery tours combined with a light luncheon served in the Cellar of the farm or on the covered patio. Guided tasting of 3 wines. For at least 8 people). The standard menu is composed of -> pinzimonio, tuscan cold cuts, cannellini white beans, pecorino cheese, buccellato (a traditional dessert from Lucca). Vegetarian menus are available on demand.
Let us guide you with our best travel tips during your stay in Lucca or other cities of Tuscany…Tags: wine and vineyards lucca, wine tasting, wine tasting lucca, wine tasting tours