Have you ever been in Florence and, if so, in which Season?
Florence is one of those cities you can visit all year round (except perhaps for months very hot, like July or August)…
During the year you can participate at many events, Fairs and Festival, concerts, theather, sport and football matches.
Among the many things to do in Florence we suggest in particular :
- Visit some popular museums (Uffizi, Galleria dell’Accademia, Bargello, Palazzo della Signoria, etc)
- Walking tours
- Photoshooting in famous spots like Ponte Vecchio, Boboli Garden or Piazzale Michelangelo
- Biking tours
- Segway tours
- Ice-cream tours
- Wine tasting tours in Chianti
- Olive oil tasting tours with chance of shopping and delivery
- Cooking classes if you want to learn something of the italian cooking
- Best of Tuscany (daily trip to the main cities in Tuscany with a superb lunch pause at a Farmhouse)
- Delicious “Happy hours” wait for you around the historic centre, where you can order a drink and enjoy a great buffet dinner… all of this at reasonable rates!
From Florence you can visit many other cities of Tuscany, both by train or car with no stress : Fiesole, Chianti, Pisa and Lucca, Livorno, Siena and San Gimignano, Arezzo, Cortona, Volterra and much more…
Or you can move forward and organize your daily trip, spending more or less a couple of hours by train or car, to amazing locations like Cinque Terre, Rimini, Milano and… why not? Venice…
Are you starving? No problem… Following are some of our restaurants and pubs tips :
- Mercato Centrale (great for a snack or dinner together with friends)
- Mercato di San Lorenzo
- Gelateria Vivoli, for the best ice-cream experience
- Golden View Open Bar, if you want to take some pics to Ponte Vecchio while you’re eating a florentine steak
- Mosto Dolce, a special Beer house with delicious fast dishes and snacks
- Il Latini, if you’re ready to taste the best florentine steak
- Nerone, for a very nice florentine trattoria
We think we should end this list before you die… so, what else?
Looking forward to welcoming you soon in Florence, we remain at your disposal for further information…
We speak your Language : Italiano (sometimes), English or German