Villa Valentini located in Pian di Sco, in the Valdarno area, a charming well maintened farmhouse is set in the foothills of the Pratomagno mountain range at south-east of Florence and surrounded by acres of well maintained olive groves.
Villa Valentini in Pian di Sco is located midway between Florence and Arezzo, both about 45 minutes’ drive, amid typically Tuscan scenery. The closest train station is Figline Valdarno, 7 km away from the farmhouse and easy to reach by car or private taxi.
By train you can reach Florence in 30 minutes (frequent trips during the day). You can park your car free at Figline Valdarno station and proceed by train to Firenze Santa Maria Novella.
Pian di Scò, 3km away, offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants : a nice location where everything is at your fingertips : pubs, pizzerias, ice cream shops, banks, beauty centers, supermarkets, pharmacies.
Wonderful walking trails in the nearby Pratomagno hills and Casentino, and a short drive across the Valdarno brings you into the Chianti region.
Reggello, 5 km away, offers many outdoor events in Summer, as well as museums, outlet shopping, various tourist attractions, famous for Rally Reggello.
This location is an ideal point of departure to visit most of the local territory or to quickly reach the famous regional cities or Chianti territory like : Reggello (9 km), Montevarchi (19 km), Rignano sull’Arno (21 km), Vallombrosa (22 km), Greve in Chianti (28 km), Florence (40 km), Arezzo (40 km), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (46 km), Siena (68 km), San Gimignano (82 km), San Miniato (80 km), Cortona (90 km), Volterra (104 km), Castiglioncello (152 km).
ACTIVITIES TO SUGGEST :
- Riding stables at Circolo ippico San Giovenale, in Reggello, 5 km
- Sport Fishing at Laghi della Tranquillità, Reggello, 6 km
- Le Balze Natural area, Castelfranco, 8.4 km
- Outdoor events in Castelfranco di Sopra, 11 km
- Shopping at The Mall Outlet, Leccio-Reggello, 15 km
- Visit Loro Ciuffenna, 16 km
- Bike tours from Loro Ciuffenna
- Worth visiting the Abbey of Vallombrosa, about 19 km
- San Cipriano lake, Cavriglia, 20 km
- Mini-golf in Cavriglia, 20 km
- 18-hole golf at Circolo Golf dell’Ugolino in Grassina, about 30 km
- Walking trails in the nearby Pratomagno and Casentino, 34 km
- Wine tasting tours
- AcquaPark River Piper, in Ponte d’Arno, 41 km
- Castellina in Chianti, 49 km
- SPA Rapolano Terme, 56 km
The farmhouse will be open from April up to first week of November, as usual. For more information, send us your message