Amazing luxury villa surrounded by enchanting olive trees and vineyards, Villa Chiara is the ideal place to indulge a relaxing stay, enjoying tranquillity and serenity, embraced by the beautiful hills of Chianti.
Located 12 km away from Florence, in the heart of Chianti Classico area, the villa is a historical residence made up of a large complex, consisting of the villa, the tower, the romantic park, the French garden, the outside pool surrounded by olive groves, a sunbathing and barbecue area.
The panoramic terrace is overlooking the rolling hills of Chianti and the Dome of Florence Cathedral.
The villa presents some common ancient and precious areas, such as the Hall of Arms, the kitchen at the ground floor of the Tower and the elegant living room designed with the greatest care, in harmony with the traditions and taste of Tuscan houses.
At ground floor, the Ballroom shines, characterized by an elegant coffered ceiling, painted floor and a large Renaissance fireplace. From here we inter in the formal yellow sitting room.
Adjoining, the nineteenth-century library that looks out, with two large French windows onto the romantic garden. Pleasant chance to enjoy a read, sipping a cup of tea accompanied, on demand, by background classical music.
The ground floor is connected to the first floor by an ornate staircase, leading to three superior rooms called
- Deluxe room 1
- Deluxe room 2
- Jr Suite 1
On the second floor there is a living room equipped with treadmills, peeking out of a loggia above the garden and the four other bedrooms
- Jr Suite 2
- Deluxe room 3
- Classic room 1 and 2 with shared bathroom
Last and precious room is the Suite room with refined eighteenth century decorations and a 30 sqaure meters bathroom. Also the Jr Suite room 3 in the medieval Tower where we can still feel today a fairy-tale atmosphere.
Finally, the peculiarity of the villa is completed by a beautiful botanical garden with solarium and huge swimming pool surrounded by olive groves, from which we can enjoy a breathtaking view over the Chianti hills.
The villa has 9 bedrooms all furnished in Tuscan style with valuable antique furniture, tiled or wooden floors, some of them with sitting room and fireplace.
- Deluxe room 1 : A very spacious room with separate beds that can be joined into a double; possibility of adding a third bed and a cot. Overlooking the garden. The room, also includes an adjacent lounge with a fireplace and air conditioning, it is elegantly decorated with parquet floor and bathroom with shower.
- Deluxe room 2 : A giant room with separate beds that can be joined into a double; possibility of adding a third bed and a cot. The room also includes an adjacent lounge with a fireplace, it is gracefully decorated with parquet floors and a spacious bathroom with shower and tub.
- Deluxe room 3 : The room is huge with king size bed, tiled floor and a bathroom with shower over tub.
- Classic room 1-2 : These two rooms are large (20 sqm) with separate beds that can be joined into a double; possibility of adding a cot. The rooms are furnished in a rural Tuscan style with parquet floor and have a shared bathroom with shower and tub.
- Junior Suite 1 : A comfortable and elegant small suite, isolated from the other rooms. It has tiled floor and a bathroom with shower over tub
- Junior Suite 2 : A pleasant small suite with a mansard roof, isolated from the other rooms, embellished with tiled floor and a beautiful bathroom with a both shower and tub
- Junior Suite 3 : In this room you will still breathe the medieval atmosphere. With a splendid truss roof, private bathroom with shower and double bed
- Suite : Marvellous room with a great view and a king-size bed with canopy. The room, recently renovated, has a very large and comfortable bathroom with both a shower and tub. Possibility to add a third bed.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free toiletries
SERVICES AT DISPOSAL
Private parking, free Wi-Fi and the bicycles to explore the Chianti area with its delightful villages, such as Greve in Chianti, Impruneta and Panzano.
In addition to the stay, it is possible to organize many beautiful tours and activities to live the Tuscan lifestyle offering unforgettable experiences
- Cooking lessons with lunch in the castle garden or noble lounge
- Dinners with chef and musical background
- Guided tours in Florence or to all major museums and wellknown cities of Tuscany and Cinque Terre
- Excursions by bicycle
- Bike tours through the vineyards and lands of Chianti
- Tasting of olive oil and wine with visits to wineries of the noble estates of Chianti
- Horseback riding
- Mountain bike rides through the hills of Chianti
- Painting lessons in the castle park
- Yoga at sunset by the pool
- Vespa and Fiat 500 tours around Tuscany
- Art workshops
- Painting courses
- Private concerts for harp and string quartet
- Private parties and events
Shuttle service from/ to the Airport or railway station of Florence.
The historical villa for its characteristics is the ideal location for organizing private parties, weddings and living unforgettable moments.
On demand it is possible to organize romantic weddings in villa from the ceremony to the party, suitable to host up to 200 people.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL
- Taxes, utilities and daily cleaning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen provided
- Housekeeping staff
- Pool for sole use
- Breakfast (english / irish)
- BBQ area
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Bedrooms : 9
- Bathrooms : 8
- Sleeps : 18 (2 extra beds / or cribs)
Euro 1650/ day – up to 8 people
Minimum stay : 3 nights (available on November – May)
For further information, we stay at your disposal